This magnet board is a new twist on a Christmas Advent Calendar. Remove the magnetic numbers to reveal photos and holiday activity ideas.
- Patterned papers
- Red ink pad
- Tree punch
- Chipboard letters
- Pop dots
- Metal sheet
- Magnet strips
- Ziplock bag (for storing calendar pieces on back)
1) Cover the metal sheet with a piece of patterned scrapbook paper.
2) Cut a mat for the paper out of colored cardstock.
3) Cut the chipboard into 25 squares.
4) Print out numbers 1-25 and punch them out with the Christmas tree punch.
5) Mount the Christmas trees on patterned paper, and add those to the chipboard squares.
6) Put a magnet on the back of each piece.
7) Fill in the areas behind each square with stickers, photos, quotes, and winter activity ideas. Make a 5 x5 grid for the squares.
8) Tape a plastic baggie to the back of the calendar to store the pieces.