It’s easy to make pretty bunting to match any room or occasion!
- Fabric scraps
- Double-sided fusible webbing (Wonder-Under)
- Double-fold bias tape
- Pinking shears
1) Iron pieces of fabric to the Wonder-Under. Make sure the pieces are slightly larger than you want your triangles to be. I chose to use 9 triangles on my bunting.
2) Peel off the paper backing. Iron fabric onto the reverse side.
3) Cut the fabric into uniform triangles using pinking shears.
4) Pin the triangles into the fold of the bias tape.
5) Sew the triangles onto the tape.
6) Hang with pushpins.