A perfect November project: turn a notebook into a special gratitude journal.
- Notebook (this one cost $1)
- Patterned paper (Authentique & My Mind’s Eye)
- Stickers, words & letters (Authentique)
- Paper punches
1) I began by adhering every other page together, to make the pages thicker and more durable.
2) I printed off pictures representing different things I was grateful for…
- people I love
- favorite foods
- products I can’t live without
- special places
I printed them small and fit them on two sheets of photo paper.
3) I decorated each page with a photo, patterned paper, and stickers. I used the other page to journal why it was special to me.
4) You don’t have to finish the book all at once… it can be an ongoing project!