Die cuts make this Pumpkin Mini Album a treat! It features papers from Authentique’s “Glowing” line.
- Pumpkin die cut
- Bat die cut
- Tag die cuts
- Pennant die cut
- Frame die cuts
- Patterned paper
- Kraft paper
- Green tulle
- Green leaf floral pick
- Pop dots
- Hemp twine
- Star punches
- Binder ring
- Arrow punch
- “Trick or Treat” punch out
I took advantage of the free die cut machines at my local scrapbook store. I made this album into kits; here are the directions included in the kit:
1) The black polka-dot pumpkin will be your cover. Add the double panel pumpkin segment to the middle, then the rounded pumpkin segment on top of that.
2) Punch a small hole in the “Trick or Treat” paper, in the lower left corner. Tie on the smallest tag using a piece of black hemp. Write “Enter if you dare” on the tag, and glue the small arrow beneath. Use the included pop dots to add the “Trick or Treat” punch-out to the middle of the pumpkin.
3) Trim the green glittered floral pick to a size you like. Twist the wired leaf around the green stem and adhere below the paper pumpkin stem using glue dots.
4) Add the orange striped journaling block to the back side of your cover.
5) Add the pennant to the top of the next page.
6) Use the orange brad to secure the scallop-topped tag to the top right of the following page.
7) Trace a border with a pen on the Kraft paper pumpkin. Add the bat on the left hand side, with his wing extending off the page. Add the self-adhesive rhinestones for eyes.
8) Add the scallop-edge frame to the other side of the Kraft paper pumpkin. Place the large star in the bottom left corner. Add the orange button to the center with a glue dot.
9) Use the photo corner punch-outs on the following page.
10) Add the rectangle tag to the back. Tie the other piece of hemp through the loop. Write the date. Add the tiny star punches in the corners.
11) Punch a hole through the middle of the pumpkin stems. Add the binder ring. Tie a bow with the green tulle.