Rock your locker with this colorful kit. It features a mini chalkboard for important reminders. A sturdy photo sleeve allows you to switch out your favorite pics whenever you want, while magnets keep the kit in place.
- Mini chalkboard (found at craft stores, this one cost $1.50)
- 1 sheet scrapbook paper
- Ink pad
- 1 sheet 12×12 chipboard
- 4 magnets
- Self-adhesive velcro
- Bistro marker
- Hot glue gun
- Plastic photo sleeve
- Double-sided adhesive
1) Cut the chipboard in half to make it 6×12 inches.
2) Use the ink pad to color the edges of the chipboard.
3) Adhere patterned paper strips to the chalkboard frame. Trim the corners.
4) Insert a patterned paper rectangle into the photo sleeve as a background.
4) Add the self-adhesive Velcro along the bottom of the chalkboard frame.
5) Hot glue the chalkboard frame vertically, and the photo sleeve horizontally.
6) Hot glue one magnet in each corner on the backside of the kit. When separating the magnets, slide them apart rather than pull them apart—they can be brittle before they are glued.