A shadowbox is the perfect way to preserve baby memorabilia.
- acrylic paint
- double-sided adhesive
- shadowboxes (I found these at my $1 store!)
- sheer ribbon
- hot glue gun
- metal embellishments
- patterned paper
- large safety pin
1) Begin by painting the frame. I did one layer of paint, then dry-brushed another color in some areas for a distressed look.
2) Cover the back of the box with patterned paper. I also added a border of patterned paper on the front of the frame.
3) Hot glue items inside the box. I filled these with baby’s hospital bracelet, a silver spoon, and booties my sister made.
4) Hot glue a sheer ribbon loop to the back of the box. Tie a bow on top.