These pacifier clippies are essential if your baby uses a binky! Prevents pacifiers from getting lost or dirty.
- 1 foot of 1- or 2-inch ribbon
- Suspender clip
- Sewing machine & thread
1) Select ribbon that is 1-2 inches wide, and cut to a 12 inch length. (This can be adjusted to a shorter length for newborns; try 8 inches.)
2) Use a lighter to melt ends slightly to prevent unraveling. Always be cautious around fire.
3) You’ll need one suspender clip. They can be found in the sewing notions department. A mitten clip will also work, these are found in the children’s section by the winter gloves and hats.
4) Loop one end of the ribbon through the clip and fold over.
5) Use a zig-zag stitch to secure the clip. Backstitch several times for reinforcement.
6) Add Velcro to the other end of the ribbon. Pin in place and sew.
7) Place the other piece of Velcro on top o the first. Fold the end of the ribbon over about 2 inches. This creates the loop for the pacifie
8) Unfold, leaving the unsewn Velcro in place. Pin and sew.
9) Thread the Velcro end of the ribbon through the pacifier loop and press Velcro together. Clip the other end to baby’s shirt.
Always supervise baby while using this item.