This wall hanging features framed photographs of 4 generations of women in my family.
- Wooden frame
- Bookplates x4
- Sheer white ribbon
- Black iron hooks x4
- Red cardstock
- Bookplate frames x4
- Acrylic paint (black, cream, and red)
- Ribbon scraps x4
- Power drill
1) Dry brush interior of frame with cream paint. Paint the outside with a coat of red, allow to dry.
2) Paint the hanging frames as well. Cover red with black, allow to dry, then sand to show some of the red.
3) Paint nameplates black if they aren’t already. Write the names of the women on the red cardstock, cut and add to bookplates. Either attach bookplates with glue dots, or drill holes for the brads and attach that way.
4) Drill holes for the hooks and attach using screws.
5) Hot glue sheer ribbon to backs of frames, or loop through hanging hardware. Tie in a bow and hang from hooks.