Nothing says home and family like a welcoming wreath. Add a personal touch with photos of loved ones.
- Grape vine wreath
- Star & twig garland
- Gingham fabric
- Embossing powder & heat gun
- Berry sprigs
- Hot glue gun
1) Using a seasonal garland is an easy way to decorate a wreath with a minimum amount of work. Coil a garland around a grapevine wreath, and adhere with hot glue.
2) Fill bare spots with berries and buttons. Depending on the season, you could also use flowers, leaves, or greenery.
3) I printed my photos on photo paper, then used embossing powder and a heat gun to add a clear, glassy finish. Then I crinkled the photos to make them look antiqued.
4) Add eyelets to the photos, then tie them to the wreath with ribbon.
5) Tear the fabric into strips, and tie a bow on your wreath for hanging.