This is the perfect spot for your little slugger to hang his baseball caps!
- Wooden frame
- Wooden pegs x3
- Acrylic paint
- Rub-on letters
- 1 sheet patterned paper
- Paper punch-out word strips
- Metal star
- Baseball embellishment
- Mod Podge
1) Begin by drilling the holes for your pegs using a 1-inch bit.
2) Paint your frame and pegs.
3) Measure the width of your frame and cut paper strips to size. Adhere with a light coat of Mod Podge.
4) Use rub-ons to spell out “play ball.”
5) Coat entire frame with Mod Podge.
6) Add baseball embellishment to center and tags to corner.